- If you are planning on being sedated for your surgery please avoid eating solid food for at least 6-8 hours prior to anesthesia. This is done in order to minimize chance of nausea and vomitting. You may consume small amount of liquids up until 4 hours of your procedure.
- For children we recommend no solid food for 4-6 hours and liquids up to 2 hrs prior to procedure.
- If you are taking medicine for high blood pressure, please take your medicine as scheduled with a small sip of water. If you suffer from respiratory disorder such as asthma, please bring your inhaler. If you have a complicated medical history and require surgery, you may check with your physician prior to your appoitment with us.
- If sedated, you will require an adult escort to take you safely to your residence. Under no circumstance will you be allowed to operate a vehicle for at least 24 hours.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing for your appointment.