- It is normal to experience some stuffiness (congestion) following the procedure. It is also very common to produce blood clots from your nasal passages.
- Avoid blowing your nose! Your surgeon prescribed you medications to aid with your congestion.
- Try to sleep with your head elevated 20-30 degrees.
- If you have to sneeze, please keep in mind to sneeze while your mouth is open. Do not pinch your nose, doing so will result in increased air pressure inside your sinus cavity and will interrupt healing process.
- Take all your medications as prescribed. Typically you will have antibiotics and decongestant.
- It’s likely that you had sutures placed in your mouth and they will need to be removed in 2-3 weeks.
- Please call the office immediately if you are experiencing any unusual circumstances